Numerous collaborators at UIC, in CS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Psychology, Applied Health Sciences, Nursing
- Michael Glass Michael was a postdoctoral fellow from August 2000 to August 2002. He is now an Associate Professor at Valparaiso University.
- Susan Haller, professor at SUNY Potsdam, collaborated with us on NLP for ITSs (2002-2006).
- Pam Jordan and Sandra Katz, research associates at the University of Pittsburgh, work with us on analysis and modelling of peer learning.
- Susan McRoy, professor at Univ. of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, spent the year 08-09 as a visitor in the NLP lab. We are collaborating with her on medical informatics applications of NLP.
- Agathe Merceron, professor at Beuth University of Applied Science, Berlin, Germany. spent the year 12-13 on sabbatical with us. We share interests in educational data mining, and dialogue interaction in educational technology
- Seong-Bae Park, professor at Kyungpook National University, South Korea.
- Massimo Poesio, professor at at the University of Essex, UK. We worked together on theories of referential expressions, and their application in tutoring interactions